There are actually quite a number of Binary Options trading system types but to simplify things, only the 5 main models that binary options follow will be explained.
Keep in mind that a binary options trading system is a trading environment where investors expect only two possible outcomes: either the payoff (profit) is a set amount of a certain asset (like Forex) that is determined before the trading begins or he loses a predetermined amount.
Binary option trading 60 second System
The binary options trading system is one of the best method to make money through online and it returns large amount of money in short time. Smart prediction of market prices will result in great returns and the investment on binary trading is always beneficial. The investment on binary trading depends on various factors such current market value, expiration limit and the capital invested.
If the investment expires the money will be forfeited in the binary option trading. Since, binary options trading system is a web based trading system non-professional investors can also make profit by predicting the market. The binary trading options operate using a platform called binary options trading platform, which is free user friendly platform.
The “Or-Nothing” Branch of the Binary Options Trading System Family
There are 2 members in this branch of the binary options trading system family: the Cash-or-nothing option and the Asset-or-nothing option.
• Cash-or-nothing – this is the most familiar type. A standard price is determined before an option is made. The investor will then speculate on whether the final price at the end of a certain period will be over or under the standard price. If the investor chooses the correct option by the end of the trading duration, the payout could be between 170-200% of the stake. If the investor is incorrect, he could lose the stake amount.
• Asset-or-nothing – this one is basically the same as cash-or-nothing. The main difference is that the payout is determined by the asset price itself as opposed to a standard price. There are binary options trading platform like EZ Trader Binary Options that make important distinctions between the two to make sure that you’re on the right track.
Beating 60 second binary options System strategy
The “-60 second binary options strategy” Branch of the Binary Options Trading System Family.
This branch of the binary options trading system is more time-sensitive than the previous branch. There are four members here: One-Touch, No-touch and Double-One-Touch and Double-No-Touch.
• One-touch – in this type of option, the investor would simply determine whether an asset price is to reach a predetermined amount before the agreed time lapses. Trading ends once the determined time is reached regardless of the amount the asset price reaches.
• No-touch – simply the opposite of one-touch. The investor wins if the asset amount does not reach the agreed price when the predetermined duration is finished.
• Double-one-touch – the basics of this one is similar to its single siblings. However, there are two predetermined asset prices. For the investor to win the payout, both amounts must be reached or “touched” before time expires.
• Double-no-touch – again, essentially the inverse of the double-one-touch. For the investor to win the payout, the two asset prices must not be touched at any time during the determined time-frame.
It may all sound confusing at first but the different binary options trading system types are pretty straight-forward. Both are price-based options but they differ in how profit is made. The trick is to find the binary options trading system that is most suited to your pace. In a binary options trading system, a gamble is necessary but the payout is worth it.